Terms and Conditions
Cancellations and Refunds
FOR RESIDING GUESTS:
- Deposits will be refunded if cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to check-in date, less a cancellation fee of 20% of the total tariff.
- If cancellation occurs between 30 and 8 days prior to check-in date, 50% of the total tariff will be forfeited.
- If cancellation occurs during the 7 days before the scheduled check-in, the total tariff (100% of the cost of the planned booking) will be forfeited unless we are able to obtain another equivalent booking for those dates, in which case a cancellation fee of 20% of the total tariff will apply.
- Late check-ins, early check-outs, and no-shows will initiate liability for the full amount of the tariff.
- No-shows and early departures are deemed cancellations within this policy.
Late arrival, no-shows or cancellation by accommodation guests of any treatments during your stay shall incur the full cost of the treatment or private activity.
Travel Insurance is strongly recommended for accommodation guests for both medical and cancellation coverage.
*Please note that cancellation fees are necessary to compensate the provider for the holding of a reservation in good faith, and the consequent refusal of subsequent booking requests. This cancellation policy is equitably applied in fairness to all, irrespective of the nature of the cause of the cancellation.
- Any refund will be made using your original payment method only.
- No refunds are available for gift voucher purchases nor are vouchers redeemable for cash.
- Upon written advice of cancellation of booking by our guest and acceptance of refund in writing by Samadhi Retreat the following process occurs:
– Payment will be assessed less any cancellation costs.
– Any refunds will be made within 30 days of written confirmation by Samadhi Retreat.
Please note that by participating in the online one on one yoga class and associated services with the face to face – heart to heart program you do so at your own risk and samadhi retreat is not responsible for any injury or any ongoing personal choices you make relating to any advise or suggestions while accessing this service. You are solely responsible for evaluating and assessing your own personal choices and health and well-being. Please don’t do anything that doesn’t feel right or causes you pain or conflicts with any professional advise from your own doctor or specialist. In case of doubt listen to your own best judgement.
We have had a truly relaxing time at Samadhi Retreat. We have enjoyed interacting with the Alpaca’s, walking in the exquisite countryside, and the healings and massages were awesome. We fell we have moved some of the past pain and re-awakened our spirits to explore a new dimension in our lives.