Self empowering your way to happiness
When we experience anxiety, sadness or stress, it is easy to think we are ‘stuck’ or have a problem that needs ‘fixing’.
However, a happy life is one of harmony. The positive exists in balance with the so-called ‘negative’. Our emotional balance approach explores your inner life, and emotional disposition, to address your current life situation with greater ease.
As a society, we focus so much on dysfunction and disorders – often at the expense of resilience and other positive traits we all possess. For example, smartphones and computers can distract us and help numb our deeper feelings. They can also help us connect meaningfully with the world around us.
Of course, different cultures and upbringings also influence how we perceive ourselves, those around us and the wider world. We are always sensitive to these differences.
We recommend either the Nurture, Wholeness or Inner Peace focus as the foundation for emotional balance work. We will tailor your retreat to allow for:
- unlocking your emotions as a source of possibility and energy
- accessing the skills and capacity you already possess
- manage the ebbs and flows of feelings that touch our lives on a daily basis
- exploring current challenging situations
- embracing life change and a journey of self discovery
- learning when your emotional disposition is out of balance
- various therapeutic modalities such as art therapy, coaching, counselling, non-verbal exploration of movement
- self-care practices such as good nutrition, healing body therapies, walking in nature, and rest as an active form of self care
To express my gratitude would just be mere words, as my appreciation goes much deeper than I could ever express for the healing I have received in this gem of a place
Wearing a smile on your face
is a sign that you are master of yourself.
~ Thich Nhat Hahn