Please call us to check the current lockdown status and operating hours.
This gives us the opportunity to sensitively adapt to the changing requirements of the situation as it has unfolded and to implement the highest precautionary measures. We hope our COVID – 19 protocols will allow you full peace of mind as you disconnect from the pressures of the outside world and reconnect deeply within.
Steps to protect safety, freedom and peace of mind:
- Regional Victoria has had few cases of Covid-19.
- As always, we have onsite support if you need any assistance.
- We understand there is currently a greater need to stay connected with family, friends and businesses, there is complimentary wifi available in your room for the duration of your stay.
- Daily temperature testing can be done in your retreat as we supply an in-house thermometer.
- Increased thorough deep cleaning practices introduced as a matter of course.
SAMADHI HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES TO PROTECT GUESTS & STAFF FROM COVID-19
As a Wellness Retreat and Holistic Spa, we understand the vital importance of keeping our guests safe at all times. We stay in touch with government health regulations, as well as the Tourism Authority of Victoria to remain up to date with the official COVID-19 safety regulations.
What else is Samadhi doing to protect the wellbeing of guests?
- We carefully wipe all surfaces with anti-viral products before your arrival, and all rooms and soft furnishings are disinfected using a highly sophisticated ozone disinfecting & deodourising system.
- All staff wear PPE relevant to their specific job and their level of interaction with guests. Guests are encouraged to wear masks as required.
- Temperature and symptom checks are encouraged for all guests.
- There is a local testing station in Daylesford and a medical clinic nearby if needed.
- All pens, telephones, surfaces, facilities, rooms, shared areas, treatment rooms are sanitised, deep cleaned or replaced following each use with anti-viral products.
- We provide alcohol hand sanitiser in each retreat accommodation and through any shared entry / exits
- All meals are served on an a la carte basis (in your retreat) to avoid potential cross exposure.
- Many additional protocols and procedures are in place to ensure optimal hygiene levels are maintained at every touchpoint throughout the guest experience.
- How does Samadhi protect the health of its hosts, therapists and staff?
We care deeply about the safety of our staff and also provide them with support if needed.
- Temperature and symptom checks for staff, outside suppliers and service providers are conducted before they enter the property.
- Hosts follow Samadhi’s strict health and hygiene protocols and government safety regulations.
- All hosts are empowered to immediately self-quarantine at home if they feel unwell in any way