Samadhi Retreat – Cancellation Policy
The following cancellation fees apply to bookings inclusive of accommodation, Group retreats and spa treatment therapies:
- Deposits will be refunded, if cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to check in date
- Less than 30 days prior to arrival – A 20% cancellation fee of the total tariff will apply;
- Less than 30 days and more than 7 days prior to arrival will forfeit the full deposit or 50% of the total booking; and
- 7 days or less – will forfeit 100% of the total tariff.
- Changes to bookings incur an administration fee of $50 in addition to any cancellation fee.
- Late check-ins, early check-outs, and no-show will initiate liability for the full amount of the tariff.
- No-shows and early departures are deemed cancellations within this policy.
- Late arrival, no-shows or cancellation of any treatments from the spa menu shall incur the full cost.
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended for both medical and cancellation coverage.
- SPA TREATMENT THERAPIES: A 50% deposit of the treatment value is to be provided at the time of booking. In the event that visitors need to cancel or re-schedule an appointment 48 hours is required, otherwise loss of deposit will result. For cancelations with less than 3 hrs notice or failure to keep an appointment, the full amount of the treatment cost will be charged. Gift Voucher bookings will be made void.
GROUP RETREATS: Full payment is required to secure a group retreat program. When a booking is made for a group by a specific individual or organisation the individual or organisation who/which appears as the primary contact takes full responsibility for all costs and fees associated with the booking. Once group numbers are confirmed and a total $ amount has been allocated to and paid towards the booking the individual/organisation is considered commited to the reservation. Cancellation terms will be based on the total amount paid with no breakdowns to individual costs after the contract of agreement has been confirmed. If individual group members choose to not attend there will be no individual reinbursments refunded.
- A full refund will be given if cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to date of confirmation
- Less than 30 days and more than 14 days 50% of total payment will be refunded.
- Less than 14 days will forfeit the full payment.
*Please note that cancellation fees are necessary to compensate the provider for the holding of a reservation in good faith, and the consequent refusal of subsequent booking requests. This cancellation policy is equitably applied in fairness to all, irrespective of the nature of the cause of the cancellation.
Start with the Essential Retreat
Luxury accommodation. Gourmet organic breakfast and dinner. Guided meditation. And one wellness session of your choice.
The Essential Retreat is a great option on its own. Or go deeper with your choice of six unique retreat programs.