Samadhi Retreat – Professional Burn out Retreats
Professional Burn out and Stress
Stress has been proven and consistently illustrated as one of the most major causes of sickness and illness in the western world both physically, mentally, emotionally and socially. Excessive professional stress is a disease in itself directly related to the culture of living in the community of business. By working so many hours, maintaining such high levels of stress based on performance and expectation, for such long periods of time, something has to give, and more often than not it is our physical and mental health, followed by or proceeding our relationships, family life and essentially the death of our ‘me time’.
Whether you are a person who works to live or someone who lives to work, excessive hours and prolonged concentration on work and work alone will inevitably cause a breakdown in your lifestyle and health. Coping successfully with stress is the key to avoiding burnout.
At Samadhi we offer a strategic approach to burn-out which includes methods which help you:
1. Come face to face with the choices you have been making. Look honestly and openly at the effects of stress in your life.
2. Deconstruct the struggle, feel the fears and the social pressures that are driving your decisions and actions.
3. Recognize the physical symptoms of stress and burnout in your life.
4. Understand the depth of your problems and recognise where you need help.
5. Rediscover life skills lost in the atmosphere of stress and discover new skills to ask for help and develop ways to let others be a part of your team of life.
6. Find the hope thats lost and retain your dreams
7. Maintain an active personal social life outside of work.
8. Develop ways to take time outs during the day.
9. Integrate good nutritional habits and excersize routines.
10. See yourself as part of a team whether at home, at work or just in life.
11. Accept help when you need it.
12. Develop self-therapies such as meditation, self reflection and relaxation time.
13. See yourself as a survivor, let your glass be half full at all times and accentuate the positive.
The essential approach we take in regard to our burn out retreats’, is to help our guests to explore personal values, insights and life goals. We do this through our LifeShapingTM sessions. We help guests to explore their sense of personal meaning, to access current positive life skills more fully and learn new skills to overcome any emotional & psychological challenges associated with stress, anxiety and general life struggle. We help guests to overcome the effects of life stress and personal sense of difficulty to find a better way forward.
Additional sessions which suppliment our burn out programs include:
- Remedial body therapies for relaxation
- Guided meditation sessions to develop inner calm and peace
- Stress management sessions to help to learn to overcome the effects of stress and anxiety
- Nutritional guidance sessions for better health
- Guided therapy forest walks
- Energetic healing therapies for inner balance and relaxation.
- Guidance to manage and overcome the effects of fatigue, loss of confidence and self doubt
With all our specialty programs we offer a free phone consultation with one of our retreat advisors to get a better idea of how to customise your retreat experience to enable the best outcome for you. Everybody is different so essentially every retreat program we create has a unique signature approach to each persons reasons for retreating, life situation and circumstances.
Luxury accommodation. Gourmet organic breakfast and dinner. Guided meditation. And one wellness session of your choice.
The Essentials could be your whole stay at Samadhi Retreat – its a great option on its own. Or you could go deeper via your choice of six unique retreat programs.
Thank you Wayne and Annah from the bottom of my heart for making me feel safe in your beautiful surrounds. To have crossed paths with the both of you couldn’t have come at a better moment.
Having arrived spent you have managed to present me the tools to be able to face the next chapter. I’ll Be Back.