Samadhi Retreat – LifeShaping™
‘BECOMING WHOLE’ – our LifeShaping™ approach
LifeShaping™ is a respectful, integrated approach to health and healing, which enhances connection and awareness in the shaping of one’s life, and ‘sense of self’.
It recognizes the inherent power and uniqueness of every individual and presents a pathway to access a context for change, having the capacity to profoundly alter the way you see your ‘Self’, the world, and how you navigate through your world.
Who benefits from LifeShaping™
A person’s life is shaped by many aspects including the values they hold, the beliefs they adopt, the attitudes they express, the thoughts and habits they cultivate, gender, the cultural overtones they embody, the effects of their life experience, the people who have, and continue to share their social and family life, the choices they make, and the decisions they act upon, and the inevitable consequences of those actions. These elements and more, contribute to our ‘sense of meaning’, and shape who we are now, and who we are becoming!
Essentially our lives are being shaped through every moment, every thought and desire we have, and every action we take. Often much of this happens outside of our awareness and beyond the scope of our day-to-day lives. We are mostly unconscious of these effects, and are more likely to take interest in them after some sort of life challenge or crisis occurs.
Samadhi’s LifeShaping™ approach offers a powerfully compelling invitation to you to become a living expression of your limitless, untapped full potential. It supports the recognition of the inherent power of each individual to access abundant skills and knowledge, thereby assisting you to make those long awaited, lasting changes, to transform your Life!
We recommend LifeShaping™ for anyone who:
1. Is going through a transition in their life, and is looking to explore new perspectives.
2. Is struggling with the compounded effects of stress, needing some ‘time out’ from the demands and routines of daily life.
3. Is looking for energetic transformation through renewed physical vitality, emotional calm and mindful awareness practices.
4. Wants to feel more ‘whole’ and less fragmented.
5. Wants a sense of direction towards a meaningful life that supports authentic self-expression.
6. Is looking to re-shape their ‘sense of Self’ through the experience of integrating wellness strategies designed to expand awareness, turn hopes & intentions into reality, and explore new ways to lead a healthier, more fulfilled life.
7. Needs time to rest and relax with gently cleansing body treatments and spa therapies, revitalising activities such as yoga and qigong, meditation, organic foods, fresh juices, herbal teas and tonics.
8. Wishes to start practicing new habits for health & wellbeing, including guidance with diet and nutrition through organic, energy-based healing foods.
9. Is looking for keys to achieve their highest potential by embracing a mentoring or coaching approach to their life. (LifeShaping™ is also an advanced approach to coaching. Whether you are looking for life coaching, business coaching, or corporate coaching, the LifeShaping™ approach is a valuable tool to help you achieve personal and professional goals).
10. Works long hours, and as a result, has lost touch with their own health and wellbeing, with the resultant life stresses emerging such as poor nutrition, fatigue, isolation, depression, and general imbalance between work, family and ME time.
11. Is suffering with ‘compassion fatigue’, such as therapists, psychologists, nurses and other professional ‘carers’ who possibly haven’t given back to themselves in a long time.
12. Any women struggling with life changes such as menopause, women’s health issues that cause emotional extremes and mood swings, and the unique challenges professional women face trying to balance a corporate life with a family life.
13. Wants a holiday experience of complete immersion into peaceful reflective quiet, and all-inclusive healthy living.
Samadhi LifeShaping™ Retreats
To ‘retreat’ from routines of daily living provides an opportunity not only for rest and relaxation, but also an opportunity to explore YOU, if that is what you chose!
Our programs and healing retreats work within an integrative framework in consideration of the whole person, emphasizing preventative and healing therapies, along with various methods of purification and rejuvenation. LifeShaping™ approach provides an integration of extensive professional practices of therapy and counselling, with conventional, motivational life coaching methods, body science, and nutritional knowledge, overlayed with a broad range of energetic healing methods and age old cultural healing paradigms.
The integrated practices embodied in the LifeShaping™ approach engender health and catalyse healing.
Our Commitment to Professional Excellence
At Samadhi Retreat our professionals take a ‘walk with you approach’ to therapy and hospitality, rather than offering themselves as experts in the shape of your life. You know yourself better than anyone else, and as such, we offer our mentoring healing practice of LifeShaping™ as a support to your own essential living skills, mapping out a new context for ‘being’ and gently guiding you toward ‘wholeness’.
“We co-create with each person, an experience that can be (and often is) truly life changing. If a person is receptive and open to change, much can be achieved in an experience such as this. Our guest’s feedback with LifeShaping™, is that they have experienced a profound and meaningful time in our healing retreat. They feel cared for, relaxed and rejuvenated, listened to, nurtured, encouraged, motivated and inspired to new possibilities.”
LifeShaping™ was created by retreat owners Annah & Wayne Mirananda. The approach is based on the culmination of their combined experience and training in a range of healing modalities expanding three decades in both Western medical and Eastern complimentary approaches to healing, and the profound influence of their individual journeys through philosophical, spiritual and energetic healing traditions. The LifeShaping™ approach is unique to Samadhi retreat and a synthesis of intensive exploration of the uniqueness of being human.
Luxury accommodation. Gourmet organic breakfast and dinner. Guided meditation. And one wellness session of your choice.
The Essentials could be your whole stay at Samadhi Retreat – its a great option on its own. Or you could go deeper via your choice of six unique retreat programs.
Thank you Wayne and Annah from the bottom of my heart for making me feel safe in your beautiful surrounds. To have crossed paths with the both of you couldn’t have come at a better moment.
Having arrived spent you have managed to present me the tools to be able to face the next chapter. I’ll Be Back.