Samadhi Retreat – Location
LOCATION MAP & DIRECTIONS
Samadhi Spa & Wellness Retreat is located just over 100km North-West of Melbourne in central Victoria’s picturesque Macedon and Spa Country region of Glenlyon. A convenient eight minute drive will find you in the heart of Daylesford – an exciting town buzzing with energy and vitality.
It is around 75 minutes drive from Melbourne CBD and one hour from Melbourne’s Tullamarine Airport.
GENERAL TRAVEL DIRECTIONS
Depending on the point of departure, Samadhi is accessible via two main routes from Melbourne. The Calder Freeway route involves a little less travel time, and is perhaps the more scenic country driving route of the two options. The Calder Freeway heading towards Bendigo, passes near Hanging Rock, Mount Macedon, Macedon, Woodend and Trentham.
Samadhi via the CALDER FWY and Tullamarine Airport
- Drive via the Calder freeway towards Bendigo, and take the Woodend turn-off.
- In Woodend, take the Daylesford turn off (turn left at the end of the main street shops) and travel through to Tylden .
- Drive past the Tylden General Store about 500m and turn right into Spring Hill Road.
- Follow Spring Hill Road to the end, and turn left onto the Daylesford/Malmsbury Road at the T-intersection.
- Continue along this road into Glenlyon/Daylesford.
Samadhi via the WESTERN HWY
- Travel via the Western Freeway heading towards Ballarat (this route passes near Deer Park, Bacchus Marsh and Ballan).
- To access this route from the city, cross the Westgate Bridge and turn on to the Western Ring Road in the direction of the signs indicating Ballarat.
- Exit the Western Ring Road at the Western Highway in the direction of the signs indicating Ballarat.
- Proceed for approximately 50 kilometres until you pass a BP service centre with a McDonalds on the left hand side of the Western Highway.
- Take the next exit, indicating Ballan and Daylesford, a few minutes after the service centre.
- Follow the signs to Daylesford for approximately 30 kilometres.
- Enter Daylesford’s main street and proceed straight through the first roundabout through the main shopping street – Vincent street.
- At the bottom of the street turn right at the next roundabout onto the midland Hwy.
- Go past the shell service station about 1 kilometre.
- Turn left at the cross intersection where you will see the signs to Castlemaine/ Malmsbury.
- Proceed half a kilometere and follow the Malmsbury/Glenlyon turnoff to the right.
- Follow the Daylesford Malmsbury road until you come into the township of Glenlyon (approx 8 mins drive).
Private and Exclusive
Samadhi Spa & Wellness Retreat is an exclusively private retreat and as such we respect the privacy of all our guests staying at the retreat. In order to maintain this privacy, the retreat is not available for open inspection or drive-by visitors whilst guests are in-residence. A more detailed location map to the retreat is given upon confirmation of booking.
Start with the Essential Retreat
Luxury accommodation. Gourmet organic breakfast and dinner. Guided meditation. And one wellness session of your choice.
The Essential Retreat is a great option on its own. Or go deeper with your choice of six unique retreat programs.